CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ok here we go!

Hello to everyone who is reading this, thanks for stopping by. This is my first official blog for Matt DeBackere Photography. Right now I'm still doing alot to try and get things started with my company, still have to figure out the whole website thing, but for the moment this blog will be a nice supplement to the future website. I'll make sure to keep things updated on here once my business starts to take off, hopefully it won't be long, I can't wait!
~Matt DeBackere

2 comments:

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

How many TIMES DID I TELL YOU!!!:)

I knew you would be a photographer some day!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were a photographer! Thats so exciting! I hope your doing well and everything gets up and going for you! Where are you opening a studio? Id drive up and let you take our picture :)