CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Can you say RECALL!

So, I had a letter from Nissan saying there was a recall on my car for some computer chip needign to be fixed so the engine doesn't stop while your driving, nice uh? So I took it in and then found out there is actually 3 recalls on my car! Mostly minor stuff though, and I havent had any problems but just to be on the safe side ... So luckily they had a shuttle service to take me back home, of course half way to my house I realized I left my key on the ring at Nissan so we had to turn back, thankfully the driver was real cool about it. So as we were driving back I saw some geese on the pond in my subdivision, so I decided to go grab my camera. Of course 10 min. later they are gone! except for a few ducks that flew off as I approached. Anywho after a few minutes my hands were numb so I high tailed it back home. Then just worked on my website and photoshop the rest of the day, not too shabby.

0 comments: