CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

FREE!

Well I am now officially self employed, no longer working at my previous job which feels great. This will give me much more time to concentrate on the business and taking photos. I think I'm going to get another lens, a 50mm f/1.8 for shooting my next wedding since I cant use flash during the ceremony. Appartently is a really popular lens to use at weddings in low light situations. There are still a few other odds and ends to get, I feel like I'll be buying equipment forever! (or always upgrading once I can afford it) I will be back in Springfield very shortly and hopefully things will start picking up for me, at least I have a good amount of painting/construction sidework while Im getting things going. Gotta pay the bills!

0 comments: