CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Train Yard

So I decided to go out and take some pictures today. I fount this active train yard right next to an old factory and go some great shots. Of couse I only spent about 90 min photographing and the rest of the evening working on the photos, at some point I will have to figure out how to simplify things more. All the computer work takes too long, but I'm still learning. Ordered some more memory cards today along with a few other things. The supplies never stop, good thing for credit cards! Anyways Ive put a few shots from today below and there are more posted on my website. http://www.mattdebackere.com/ Also Im setting up a new myspace account under the name Matt DeBackere Photography so you can find me on there also. www.myspace.com/mattdebackerephotography I just set it up today so it'll be a week or so before its more finished, enjoy your weekend!



0 comments: