CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Beautiful Day in the Park!

So I went out with my friends and their kids on wednesday and got some great pictures in the park. We had a blast walking around with the kids and they especially loved it. I was very pleased with the way they turned out, the sun was a bit bright and harsh but luckily I was able to fix some of that in finishing. I also went out to the lake and tracked down some deer which I got some outstanding pics of! They let me walk around them for about an hour and even get within about 15 ft a few times! Not sure why they let me so close, Ive never gotten that close before, but my camera was thankful they let me! Also got some beautiful photos of the sunset and the powerplant, a few are below check out the rest on the website.










0 comments: