CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Grace

Sorry its been too long since my last post. Been busy moving everything back to Springfield so Im finally settled in back home, now I should have a whole month or so before I have to move everything again . . . oh well. So now that the weather is better Ill be heading out to start taking some pictures. Only a few more weeks til the wedding I have to shoot, should be fun! I pretty much have all the equipment I need right now, I have a laptop on the way for taking to the clients house after the shoot and ordered a nice tripod, light stand, and lens polarizer as my last purchases for now. I also got 4- 4gb Extremem IV cards now so that will let me shoot 1000 pics in RAW at the wedding so I should be set.
On a side note I came across a great musician, Jeff Buckley. Tragjcally he died in 1997 at age 30. He was swimming in a river one evening and drowned. His music is compelling to the soul. His voice carries you and I think we've lost what couldve been a famous musician. Recently his album Grace from 1994 has made a comeback, partly due to American Idol, but Im glad I came across his music. It's truly one of a kind. Ill be posting some of his music on my website so have a listen.

0 comments: