CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

BRIGHT FIRE

As I was leaving a house where I was working at today, I immediately noticed the sky when I started driving home. It was a bright yellow and orange mingled with the moody blues of the storms we had today. It was one of the most beautiful skies I had ever seen, and I don't mean in Springfield, I mean ever in the whole country. I was kicking myself that I didnt have my camera and knew I didnt have time to go get it and drive to get a good shot, so I just had to try and absorb it with my eyes. I thought if I could take a picture of it I would call it bright fire, thats just what it made me think of. As I sat at a stoplight staring at the scene, I wondered if it was having the same effect on others as it was having on me. So I frantically looked around at other drivers to see who was looking towards the sky, to my shock out of about 20 people I could not find a single one! Everyone was either talking, looking at something, or concentrating on getting to the next place. I thought, Am I the only one enjoying God's beauty? Maybe it was meant just for me since no one else seemed to appreciate the art layed before them. I guess thats one of my new goals in my career path, to say to people STOP! This is worth your time!

0 comments: